AEEx Privacy Statement
AEEx collects information about users of its services in compliance with the privacy principles contained in privacy laws . Any personal information we have about you is managed in compliance with privacy laws of the country where you are incorporated.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information you entrusted to AEEx (other than information already in the public domain) from theft and loss caused by unauthorized modification, republication or disclosure.
This privacy statement explains our systems and procedures, while providing all relevant issues and including your right to access and change your personal information.
Why and how does AEEx collect personal information?
AEEx may collect and store the following information about you：
• your full name and contact details;
• your registration and payment details if you register to use our services;
• any other information that is necessary for authentication or identity checks on you when managing your account.
AEEx does not try to identify you on your browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs or, if your usage causes technical issues for our websites which may need to be resolved. In these circumstances we may identify your information to contact you.
We do not collect sensitive information such as your racial, ethnic origin or political views.
We only use your information for the purpose for which it has been provided, unless you consent otherwise or we are required or authorized to disclose it by laws and judicature. We undertake in this Statement that we do not provide your information for any organization outside AEEx and its related companies.
Your information must be accurate
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collection, use or disclosure. In accordance with regulatory requirements, we need your personal information to be accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us with this, please contact us if any detail you have provided changes.
We may use your personal information:
• to assist you with your account management; 。
• to assist you in solving questions or meeting your requirements; ：
• to detect and prevent faults, breaches of our network security and laws;
Where your personal information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, AEEx will take reasonable steps to destroy or log out the information.
To whom does AEEx disclose your information?
There are certain people and organizations to whom we may disclose your information in accordance with the above purposes.
We may disclose your information to organizations that we use in the daily administration of our business, including but not limited to:
• providers of administrative and management services, and technology services, including entities we may outsource these activities to;
• auditors, consultants, legal and accounting firms, industry bodies and associations and persons undertaking compliance reviews.
If your employer subscribed for our services on your behalf, we may disclose certain information to your employer about your use of the services. Similarly, if you are the main contact person in your organization for the services you or your employer has subscribed, we may disclose your contact details to others in your organization.
Information about others that you provide to us
If at any time you provide personal information of another person to us, you must first ensure that that person (or his/her parent or guardian if he/she is under the age of 18) has read and understood this Statement and consented to that personal information being used or disclosed by us for the above purposes.
Improper use of information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party unless:
• you have agreed to the use or disclosure;<br/>•the use or disclosure is required by laws or regulations; <br/>• the use and disclosure is in compliance with AEEx business rules and listing rules; <br/>• the use or disclosure is necessary to protect interests of AEEx in accordance with applicable regulations (e.g. disclosure to regulatory institutions concerning suspected transactions or to the police in cases of suspected frauds).
You may apply for access to the personal information we hold about you by writing to our staff for privacy protection. We will endeavor to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access the information (e.g. emailing or mailing it to you). A fee may be charged for providing such access.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain links to other sites. AEEx is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
Update our privacy statement
This Statement represents our policy as on July 7, 2015. We reserve the right to review and amend this Statement from time to time without notice to you. We recommend that you review the information on our website on a regular basis.
By continuing to do business with SSX, you consent to SSX collecting, using and disclosing information in accordance with the provisions of this Statement.